The Regina Academy at St. John the Baptist is a Catholic School Community committed to leading our students to know, love and serve the Lord!
Our school develops the spiritual, moral and intellectual foundation of our students to prepare them to be virtuous, productive citizens who are committed to Faith, Leadership and Community
We Accomplish Our Mission By:
- Teaching our children to pray.
- Tending to the whole person - heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30).
- Celebrating the sacraments regularly especially the Eucharist as the summit of Catholic life.
- Assisting in the development of each child's spiritual, academic, physical, emotional and intellectual progress.
- Providing a foundation for students to become virtuous, productive and responsible American citizens in a global community.
- Having a faculty and staff who truly love children and are committed to Catholic education.
- Instilling a classical education curriculum utilizing the best teaching tools of the 21st century.
- Fostering an environment of "one heart and one mind" among all of the school's stakeholders.
- Striving to meet the region's enrollment potential
- Achieving and maintaining long-term financial sustainability.
Jesus, however called the children to himself and said, "Let the children come to me and do not prevent them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these" Luke 18:16